File an Allstate Phone Protection Plan claim
Helpful tips to get you started on your claim:
- File online for the fastest service.
- Have your covered device and receipt on hand. Many claims are approved instantly. In other cases, a specialist will guide you through next steps.
start a claim
Register your Allstate Phone Protection Plan
You are not required to register your Allstate Phone Protection Plan. However, registering now can save you time later.
Your phone protection plan is active even if you don't register it. However, you'll need your purchase receipt if you do need to file a claim in the future. Registering your receipt now keeps it on file for easy access when you need it.
If you just purchased your plan, please wait three days before registering it online.
Phone protection plan claims FAQs
Your coverage starts the day you purchase your plan. File a claim through your Allstate Protection Plans for covered incidents.
View full Terms & Conditions for complete coverage details. Some of the most common plan coverages are:
- Accidents such as spills, cracked screens and liquid damage.
- Mechanical, electrical and battery failures.
- Product breakdowns and defects.
We'll repair your phone once we’ve approved your claim. You’ll receive a replacement or be reimbursed if we can’t fix the damages.